- When: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Where: Georgia Piedmont Technical College Conference Center, 495 North Indian Creek Drive, Clarkston, GA, 30021
- Why: Congressman Hank Johnson is hosting this interactive town hall to address concerns raised about:
- ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations throughout the 4th district
- To educate attendees on recent immigration executive orders
- ICE Field Office Director (FOD) Sean Gallagher and other ICE officials will be speaking
- Contact: Maria Fernanda Lancheros, Immigration Liaison: Maria.Lancheros@mail.house.gov or 770-987-2291.